Standard auger screws
The movable auger screw. Flexible. Strong. Varied.
In larger operations, operation communities or operations with several operation units, a movable auger screw is a very flexible solution.
In particular when several trailers are in use for seeds and manure transport, the movable auger screw is a low-cost alternative. Instead of be able to procure several fixed-mounted auger screws, the movable screws can be easily and quickly refitted by only one person from trailer to trailer.
By tractor or pick-up, the movable auger screw can be quickly implemented on another operation. Contrary to this, straight or lateral auger screws need to be dismantled in a complex manner, loaded and reinstalled.
The flexible options of use, thereby make them an all-rounder. Fitted with a robust carriage, spring-based axis, road permit and lighting, the transport behind a trailer is very easily resolved. Movable auger screws with a length of 8 m can also be used within operations as an alternative, e.g. for loading grain on trucks.
- low stand times
- high impact
- no cumbersome refitting
- also suitable for use within operations
- HD 722 VT
- HD 822 VT
- HD 826 VT
- HD 922 VT
- HD 926 VT
- Diameter: 170 mm, 200 mm, 220 mm
- length: 6.50 m or 8 m
- Power: 35 t/h, 50 t/h or 75 t/h
- Execution: stainless steel (1.4301) complete, combination from stainless steel cover with galvanised steel coil
- reinforced double coil standing on handle in the catchment area
- robust galvanised carriage with car tyres
- height adjustable via winch
- 2 x 6.00 m flexible hydraulic hoses with coupling
- Drive Hydraulic engine with stop cock
- Additional stop cock at the discharge end
optional: road permit with 25 or 40 km/h with DEKRA papers