TUBE BELT CONVEYORS
Tube belt conveyor as an alternative to the grain screw conveyor?
Stack higher.Careful conveyingLong longevity. Tube belt conveyor have a varied range of applications.
A conveyor belt running in a tube combines the benefits of screw conveyor and belt conveyor.
- Long longevity and running power due to few mechanical wear parts. For a conventional belt conveyor, a large number of rollers and ball bearings are used, for a grain screw conveyor the mechanical attrition is greater.
- The running powers until the belt is worn out amount up to 200,000 tonnes.
- The belt speed means that the conveyed goods are thrown out about 1-2 m over the output end. As such, the larger dumping height on storage is achieved.
- With a tube belt conveyor of approx. 13 m, up to 5 m is achieved - by comparison, a mobile CanAGRO screw conveyor of at least 18 m is required for this.
- With a tube diameter of 250 mm, outputs of up to 120 t/h are possible.
Tube belt conveyors are supplied in galvanised design or alternatively with a stainless steel tube and can therefore also be used for transporting manure.
- length: 13 m
- Tube diameter: 250 mm
- Belt width: 42 cm
- Power: up to 100 t/h, with a conveyor incline of up to 30°
- Robust carriage with car tyres
- Dumping heights: up to 5 m
- Stainless steel (V2A) or varnished steel