Mobile loading unit
The alternative to the auger carriage.
CanAGRO is currently developing various design studies for mobile loading units for energy-independent and flexible auguring of bulk goods.
The basic variant here always consists of a fill-in funnel installed on a chassis and a
- upstream laterally and hydraulically unfoldable
- and height-adjustable auger screw
- Diameter: 330 mm (up to 200 t/h) or 400 mm (up to 300 t/h)
Planned are designs
- with a chassis for attaching to the tractor or another existing drawing vehicle
- as well as simplified models for the 3-point connection.
Also, various feed-in funnel designs are conceived, for instance 6-7 m long feed-in funnels for lateral tilting, as well as models with 2800 mm wide feed-in funnels for straight, reverse starting and tilting of rear and skip trucks.
The drive is provided via the tractive unit of a tractor.
Options for using this system:
- as am auger carriage replacement during the harvest
The grain can be moved directly on the edge of the field on trucks.
- as a mobile loading unit for grain dealers
The grain stored by farmers can thereby be loaded on a truck.
- for energy-independent loading of railway cars
The supplying truck can drive with its complete rear wall width to the fill-in funnels of the loading unit and move the bulk goods using the auger screw.
- energy-independent and non-trailer-bound loading of sowing machines and manure distributors
The auger screw of the loading unit has a good range and is to be operated with low use of power (HP).
- length: 6-7 m (for lateral tilting)
- Width: 2800 mm (for straight reverse driving and tilting of rear or skip trucks)
- laterally hydraulically unfoldable, height adjustable
- Diameter: 330 mm (up to 200 t/h), 400 mm (up to 300 t/h)
Via tractive unit of the tractor